Changes in version 7.2.1 for 32- and 64-bit Excel - October 14, 2016
Date: October 14, 2016
reference id: QA0295
On October 14, 2016 the new version 7.2.1 is released. Download
Supported Excel versions
ASAP Utilities 7.2.1 works with:
- Excel 2000
- Excel 2002/XP
- Excel 2003
- Excel 2007
- Excel 2010 (both 32- and 64-bit version)
- Excel 2013 (both 32- and 64-bit version)
- Excel 2016 (both 32- and 64-bit version)
- Excel 365 desktop edition (both 32- and 64-bit version)
On any Windows system that can matches the Excel system requirements.
Free upgrade if you purchased version 7.x or 5.x
This is a free upgrade for all licenses purchased in 2013 and later (versions 5.x and 7.x). You can use the same license details.
If you purchased a license for version 4.x (2012 or earlier), then please contact us for a 50% discount to upgrade to version 7.
To upgrade, just install the new version "on top" of the existing version on your computer.
ASAP Utilities will then automatically recognize your settings and license information if you have already entered that previously.
- Fixed a bug that was introduced in version 7.2 and that could, in certain situations, cause that the folder to store the ASAP Utilities favorites menu was not created for new users in their %APPDATA%\ASAP Utilities\ folder. One or more errors were then displayed. (The favorites menu cannot be created in the folder... or The ribbon file '' doesn't seem to exist...)
Follow ASAP Utilities on Facebook